Prepper in the Keys

Welcome to APN! Forums Start Here Introduce Yourself Prepper in the Keys

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    conchgirl55

HI All,

I didn’t know until just a few minutes ago, when I saw an online Newsweek article, that I have been a “Prepper” since summer of ’08. My friends and family tease me about my hoards of food, my escape plan, my reluctance to sell my sailboat because I may need it to escape the country or to fish for food, my knowledge of the edible landscape and natural flora where I live…..I’m looking forward to “meeting” others who may have some good tips to share. 😎

kymber

Conchgirl55 – it’s great to have you here and i know exactly how you feel….i didn’t know i was a prepper until i found the American Preppers Network state blogs – it’s an amazing feeling to meet others who think like you. well girl – you are among friends here and you learn much and have much to share! again Welcome!

mmpaints
    Participant

welcome

Welcome Conchgirl55! Glad to have you aboard! We hope you enjoy the Preppers Networks! I’ve driven almost everywhere in this country but never made it as far as the Keys….I wonder if we should start up a Conch Republic Preppers Network?

IceFire

Welcome, Conchgirl! isn’t it amazing how many people learned that they were preppers because of that article?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
American Preppers Network Forum