Preppers-R-Us

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    D_Loki
    Participant

Since the topic of prepping addiction popped up I thought I’d add a little humor to go with it, and extend everyone to add to this list.

You might be a prepper if………..

If you have more car batteries, wired in array in your garage than you do in all of your vehicles combined, You might be a prepper

If you have ever measured the water volume of your bathtubs, sinks, toilets, hot water heaters, and water pipes, just so you know your total water reserves, You might be a prepper.

If family Christmas gifts include first aid kits, You might be a prepper.

If you have more can goods than dust bunnies under your beds, You might be a prepper

If you know what 550 cord is and can use it in 10 different ways, You might be a prepper.

If you know more ways to start a fire than style your hair, You might be a prepper.

If you do not plan your vacation without doing an area risk analysis and have 3 evacuation routes mapped, you might be a prepper.

If your first aid kit includes duct tape, super glue, and maxi-pads, You might be a prepper.

If your decision on landscape plantings is based upon their edibility, you might be a prepper.

If you have ever made your own ‘buddy burners’, fire starters, or waterproof matches, you might be a prepper.

If you reduce, recycle and reuse so effectively the environmental lobby thinks you’re taking things too far, you might be a prepper.

If the websites you visit spend more time on gubbermint watch lists than google search lists, you might be a prepper.

If you change the contents of your BOB more often than you do your furnace filter, you might be a prepper.

If your idea of a ham requires a FCC license and not a honey glaze, you might be a prepper.

If your idea of “date night” is heading off to the range to zero in your new scope on your 22LR, you might be a prepper.

If you have more hand powered tools than the New Yankee Workshop, you might be a prepper.

If you’ve ever bought something because it MIGHT make a good barter item, ya might be a prepper.

Ok that’s it for me (for now anyway). You’re on my fellow preppers!!!!!!!!!

D_Loki

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
American Preppers Network Forum