Soylent Green is People! And I Like It! Try some today…

Welcome to APN! Forums Survival, Preparedness, and Sustainability Food & Water General Food Topics Soylent Green is People! And I Like It! Try some today…

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Muzhik

Regardless of how you may feel about the base issue, this has GOT to raise your hackles and make you even more determined to grow your own food:

SENOMYX, SWEETER THAN SWEET; SALTIER THAN SALT; MORE SOUR THAN AN ABORTED FETUS

We are witnessing the dawning of a sci-fi food revolution. A new technology. A new food group. Amazingly, my research uncovered something nobody has ever revealed before in a column, newspaper article, or magazine expose. The next time you read “artificial flavor” on a food label, you should be aware that a component of that new genetically engineered food additive may be embryonic kidney cells from aborted human fetuses.

The new high-tech artificial flavors are not flavors at all. Instead, they contain chemicals which have been engineered to fool human taste buds. Future foods will need no salt, sugar, MSG, or artificial sweeteners. Instead, sensory perceptions will become warped by modern science. Brains will taste things that are not really there. Illusions. Deceptions. Memories of taste which are now artificially induced.

Share and enjoy…

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
American Preppers Network Forum