Where are the Missouri preppers?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 171 total)
  • Author
    preacherd

Here’s another in Dallas County, population 15,000!

jules1966

Im by the Mississippi in Missouri.

skip

@preacherd wrote:

Here’s another in Dallas County, population 15,000!

My wife is from Dallas co, near Flatwood. Know where it’s at

stl4509

St. Peters here, about 25 miles west of St. Louis

stl4509

Jules, you near Winfield?

ReliantMedia

Around the Springfield area… would love to connect with others..

mikemarlow

I’m in Liberty, MO. I have a lot of prepper/survival type info on my blog. http://www.mikemarlow.com. stop in and check it out. leave me a message and say hi! I add new stuff all the time. :tank:

sgtbigdog74

Hello from St Louis. Been thinking about buying property in the southern part of our state. Any info on land prices around the area? 😕

sgtbigdog74

Hello from St Louis 😀

stormvet1965

Hello from Lake St Louis in St Charles County. Any CERT or training classes coming up in my area?

macydaddy

New to this forum but not to prepping…. I work in springfield. Live north of there.. Im currently working on getting my homestead up and running.. spent 8+ yrs driving over the road.. Now im finally finding time to do what needed to get done. This yrs plans are to increase the rabbit to food production. get some chickens, a bee hive or two and serious thoughts about adding a goat or two for brush management then dinnner later before winter. I do have my Ham license but as to date no ham radio.. that to will change by summer..

mr bill

Welcome macydaddy. Sounds as though you’ve got it goin’ on. Keep posting as you advance.

KountryKathi

Am new to this forum, but not to prepping. We live in northern Polk county.

For those of you that don’t know, there is an Ozarks area survival group on Yahoo. We have a gathering coming up this month, probably 3/25. You are welcome to join, I am the owner, so just tell me you are from the preppers network.
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/OzarkAreaSurvivalists/?yguid=311784985″ onclick=”window.open(this.href);return false

badfishblack

Hi I am up north by smithville, I am new.

Vina8

Welcome, badfishblack. We are glad to have you join us.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
American Preppers Network Forum