yeast infections natural remedies

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    xdewit

I am behind with reading and replying to the posts, sorry for that! I have some issues which need attention and I am preparing a lot and doing lots of research.
    I got this email from homemademedicin.com in my email box today, I hope it is useful for you:

I’m sending this to let you know about this my new article about yeast infections…please forward it to someone you know needs this information. Candida albicans is a yeast-like fungus which is usually found in the vagina and other parts of our body. It is held in check by beneficial bacteria, the immune system and the acidic pH of the vagina. The Center for Disease Control estimates that 90% of all people born in the U.S. test positive for candida by six months of age. By adulthood, virtually all humans play host to Candida Albicans and are thus engaged in a life-long relationship. Chronic candidiasis is most often found in women, however men do contract it, and when they do, the disease seems to be more severe and difficult to treat. However, due to changes in pH of the vaginal walls caused by certain medications (mostly antibiotics), soaking baths with alkaline soaps, nutritional deficiencies, chemotherapy, feminine hygiene sprays, oral contraceptives or pregnancy, can allow yeast organisms thrive in the alkaline environment. The most common symptoms of vaginal yeast infection are:Stinging Burning Swelling Pain White discharge Home Remedies for Yeast Infections Remedy for Yeast infections # 1: Develop a half-cup preparation of yogurt which is added half a tablespoon of cinnamon powder. He applied for five consecutive nights by placing a medicinal applicator two teaspoons of this mixture. Remedy for Yeast infections# 2: Make every morning a douche with a vinegar water solution or alternatively with a diluted yogurt douche Remedy for Yeast infections# 3: Blend a small garlic with water and strain before using. Can be taken orally. Remedy for Yeast infections# 4: Fill the tub to hip and with the warm water, add half cup of salt in water. Recommendations To combat yeast infections, it is necessary to follow some recommendations Because men can contract Candida albicans without showing any symptoms is advised, in recurrent cases, a practice of “safe sex” using a condom and washing hands and genitals before and after intercourse. Do not apply in that area, powders containing cornstarch or cornstarch as it is thought to stimulate the development of yeast. Avoid using jellies, contraceptive foams and other aerosols, as the chemicals that comprise it could aggravate the symptoms. Allow air circulation by using underwear made of cotton or with a cotton lining in the crotch and avoid using tight pants. Avoid using tampons and instead prefer pads which allow the normal vaginal secretion. ***More Information on yeast infections here:http://www.homemademedicine.com/home-remedies-yeast-infection.html Boiling, during infection underwear and soak in bleach for 24 hours or iron the crotch, as researchers have discovered thatCandida survive normal washing and may cause re-infection. Do not use colored toilet paper or scented instead prefer white odorless to avoid a possible chemical irritation. It is recommended wipe from front to back after bowel movements in this way prevents intestinal microorganisms migrate to the vagina. A very restrictive candida diet is almost always prescribed as well. This diet virtually eliminates all yeast-containing or yeast-benefiting products from the diet, such as bread, cereal, wheat, potato, flour, coffee, milk, herbs, honey, chocolate, ice cream, jelly, cheese, ketchup, mustard, pastries, bacon, sausage, vinegar, fermented foods, juices and the like. To conquer a yeast problem and maintain good health from diet alone is very difficult. For instance, one must not eat sweets, fruit, refined grain, or carbohydrates, or drink alcohol or fruit juices. Because some studies indicate that Candida thrives on sugar should be limited and to avoid high consumption of artificial sweeteners as table sugar and other sweets to avoid aggravating the vaginal infections. Avoid too, for its compounds, consumption of ripe cheese, beer and wine, cured meats, raw mushrooms and other fermented products made from flour or yeast. Consult a doctor if symptoms (itching and strange odor flow) persist, it could be another disease like chlamydia, a parasitic infection, trichomoniasis among others. I recommend you read the information on yeast infections in this page. http://01564axfyb18mu821bikny7uaa.hop.clickbank.net/” onclick=”window.open(this.href);return false

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
American Preppers Network Forum